Home : Resources : 802d Manpower and Personnel Flight : ID Cards

Dependent And Retiree ID Card Renewal Online

Contact Information


phone  Phone: Fort Sam Houston-(210) 221-0415
                  Lackland-(210) 671-6006
                  Wilford Hall-(210) 292-7144
                  Randolph-(210) 652-3036

Time  Hours: Mon-Fri: 7:30 am-4:30 pm

Time  Closed: Holidays

Map Address: Fort Sam Houston: 2484 Stanley Rd. Room 100, 78234
                     Lackland: 5616 Stewart St., 78236
                     Randolph: 550 D Street East, 78150

 Appointments: Appointment Scheduler

 Feedback:: ICE Comments




Step 1

Sign & Save the forms below.

  • Online Form 1172 (w/ Sponsor Signature)
    The 1172 website has a certificate error.  Please continue to the site by selecting “details” and then click “continue to website” The site is SAFE! 


Step 2

Take a photo against a white background.

You can take a photo using your phone!

For additional information on photo guidelines please see instructions in step one.



Step 3


Signed DD Form 1172

Option 1: If you have a CAC, please send required documents listed in Step 1 via AMRDEC using your respective MPS's org box listed below. Copy and paste the email address in the "to" box when prompted.

Option 2:
If you do not have a CAC, please drop off all required documents listed in Step 1  to your local MPS.



ID cards can be picked up at requested location once you're notified they are ready (7-10 business days).  

Dependents must be present at pick up to sign for their card. You must bring the two forms of ID provided in the application.

Members are responsible for canceling online applications if individuals obtain a new ID card in person before the online application is processed. Not cancelling the online application will cause a second card to be created, invalidating the card picked up in person.