Home : Resources : Finance : Army Financial Services
Army Financial Services

2410 Jessup Road, building 4023, room 205
JBSA-Fort Sam Houston, TX 78234

Hours of operation:
7:30 a.m. to noon and 1-4 p.m., Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday
1-4 p.m., Thursday (beginning Jan. 5, 2023)
Closed for lunch daily from noon to 1 p.m.
Closed on all federal holidays

For more information, call 210-221-0930

Function: Provides in and out processing, separation and retirement, and permanent change of station travel processing. Individual payments processed include PCS travel advances and settlements, advance of military pay for PCS, DITY payments, TLE payments and emergency payments when necessary due to missing entitlements or erroneous collections. During in, out and transition processing soldier accounts are reviewed and corrected to ensure proper and timely payment of military pay and allowances. These include changes in Basic Allowance for housing, family separation and overseas allowances.

Army active duty, National Guard, and Army Reserve travel, call toll-free number: 1-888-332-7366

TDY Documents can be faxed to 317-275-0329.

Financial Tips

1) You may access My Pay for the following:

*Start, Stop, Change most Allotments (EXCEPT: Insurance, Star card, or most mortgage allotments)

*Change Address

*Change Federal and State Withholdings

*Direct Deposit Changes

*Start and Change Address for Bonds

*File/Update W2


*Check Travel Voucher Payment Breakdown

2) Always file your PCS and TDY vouchers NLT 5 days.

3) Always out-process finance before PCS/TDY; otherwise this could cause delays in entitlements or debts

4) Please be familiar with your entitlements, check your LES monthly, and track your GTC balance.

5) Report to Finance for ANY changes in yours/spouse's dependency status (i.e. divorce, entering/leaving active duty, child birth, marriage, etc.)