Home : Resources : Finance : Air Force Financial Services
Finance Contact Center

Finance is expanding service while adding transparency to the status of your question! Customer service inquiries for Military, Civilian, and Travel Pay can now use the Air Force Comptroller Services Portal (CSP) at https://csp.cce.af.mil/#/(Disclaimer: this will take you to a CAC-enabled website.

The site is secure and fully protects Personally Identifiable Information (PII). CSP does not require VPN access but does require a CAC reader when using a personal computer. Members will be prompted to create a user profile and make any necessary updates (2-3 minute process) before submitting their initial request. Customers can then submit, review, and track their requests anytime, anywhere. *MS Edge is the preferred browser, followed by Chrome.

Please take a moment now to visit the site to establish/update your profile.

Customer Service Escalation Continuum

Walk-In Hours

Finance walk-ins will be to fill out an inquiry or receive assistance with an inquiry in the Comptroller Services Portal.
If unable to make these hours, financial assistance can be requested through the Comptroller Services Portal
Priority will be given to Zero Paycheck and DHA Members


Address: 1561 Stewart St., Suite 1, building 5616
Monday-Thursday - ​Hours: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.


Address: 550 D St. E, Suite 2, building 399
Monday-Thursday - Hours: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m

JBSA-Fort Sam Houston
Address: 2400 Jessup Road, Room 112, building 100
Monday-Thursday - Hours: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.

For AF members not on AFNET – you can access the site with a CAC-reader & an Internet connection, just don’t log into VPN.

For non-permanent party inquiries, please use the organizational email accounts below:
• Basic Military Training (BMT): 502CPTS.FMF.BasicPay@us.af.mil
• Defense Language Institute (DLI): 502CPTS.FMF.502CPTSInternationalPay@us.af.mil
• Former Airmen (Retired or Separated): 502CPTS.FMF.JBSAMilPay@us.af.mil


Members PCSing to JBSA must attend an in-processing briefing with Finance in order to fill out a travel voucher.

Please sign up for one of our in-processing briefings at the following times in uniform with your orders and any applicable receipts.
JBSA-Lackland: Briefings will be conducted on Mondays from 
9-10:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. to noon; and on Wednesdays from 10-11:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
JBSA-Randolph: Briefings will be conducted on Thursdays from 8:30-10 a.m.; and from 10-11:30 a.m.


Please in-process within 5 duty days of signing in at your new PDS.

Retirement & Seperation

All members separating or retiring from JBSA must attend a briefing. Please sign up using this link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/904044aa8a629a2f94-jbsa


Separation/Retirement briefings only take place at JBSA-Lackland on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 1 p.m. You must have your orders before attending this briefing.


Separation/Retirement briefings only take place at JBSA-Randolph on Wednesdays at 2:30 p.m. You must have your orders before attending this briefing.

Finance Tips

1) You may access myPay for the following:

  • Start, stop, change most allotments (EXCEPT: insurance, Star card or most mortgage allotments)
  • Change address
  • Change federal and state withholdings
  • Direct Deposit changes
  • Start and change an address for bonds
  • File/update W-2
  • Thrift Savings Plan
  • Check travel voucher payment breakdown

2) Always file your PCS and TDY vouchers no later than 5 days.
3) Always out-process finance before PCS/TDY; otherwise, this could cause delays in entitlements or debts

4) Please be familiar with your entitlements, check your LES monthly, and track your Government Travel Card balance.
5) Report to Finance for ANY changes in yours/spouse's dependency status (i.e. divorce, entering/leaving active duty, childbirth, marriage, etc.)

6) When coming back from deployment, please contact your Organizational Defense Travel Administrator, or ODTA, for assistance.