1) You may access myPay for the following:
- Start, stop, change most allotments (EXCEPT: insurance, Star card or most mortgage allotments)
- Change address
- Change federal and state withholdings
- Direct Deposit changes
- Start and change an address for bonds
- File/update W-2
- Thrift Savings Plan
- Check travel voucher payment breakdown
2) Always file your PCS and TDY vouchers no later than 5 days.
3) Always out-process finance before PCS/TDY; otherwise, this could cause delays in entitlements or debts
4) Please be familiar with your entitlements, check your LES monthly, and track your Government Travel Card balance.
5) Report to Finance for ANY changes in yours/spouse's dependency status (i.e. divorce, entering/leaving active duty, childbirth, marriage, etc.)
6) When coming back from deployment, please contact your Organizational Defense Travel Administrator, or ODTA, for assistance.