An official website of the United States government
Here's how you know
A .mil website belongs to an official U.S. Department of Defense organization in the United States.
A lock (lock ) or https:// means you’ve safely connected to the .mil website. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.

Home : News : News
NEWS | Sept. 9, 2008

ID card processing now requires two forms of identification

By 12th Mission Support Squadron Customer service

Beginning Sept. 25, those seeking identification cards must have two of the following types of current identification (one of which must include a photo): 

1. Driver's license or ID issued by a state or outlying possession of the United States
2. ID card issued by federal, state or local government agencies or entities
3. School ID card with a photograph
4. Voter's registration card
5. U.S. Military card or draft record
6. Military dependent's ID card
7. U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Marine card
8. Native American tribal document
9. Driver's license issued by a Canadian government authority
10. U.S. passport
11. Certificate of U.S. citizenship
12. Certificate of naturalization
13. Ask a customer service representative 

For persons under the age of 18 who are unable to present a document previously listed may bring: 

14. School record or report card
15. Clinic, doctor or hospital record
16. Day-care or nursery school record 

Due to Homeland Security Directive 12, the RAPIDS/DEERS system will not allow personnel to process an ID without the required documents.