JOINT BASE SAN ANTONIO-LACKLAND, Texas –
The San Antonio Military Health System will continue COVID testing over Columbus Day.
The Wilford Hall Ambulatory Surgical Center drive-through testing site will be the only site open on Columbus Day, Oct. 12, from 8 a.m. to noon. The Brooke Army Medical Center and Joint Base San Antonio-Randolph COVID-19 Drive-thru sites will be closed Oct. 12. Normal hours of operation will resume thereafter.
Normal hours of operation for the San Antonio Military Health System COVID-19 drive-through screening and testing hours of operation are as follows:
- JBSA-Lackland, located on the ground floor (basement level) of the parking garage (follow the blue cones on Wilford Hall Loop), is open weekdays from 8 a.m. to noon.
- JBSA-Randolph, located at the JBSA-Randolph Clinic (check in at front doors), is open weekdays from noon to 4 p.m.
- BAMC, located in the first floor parking garage, is open weekdays from 8 a.m. to noon
The COVID-19 testing criteria for eligible beneficiaries is noted below:
- Members with COVID-19 symptoms
- Asymptomatic members with recent close contact exposure to someone with a positive COVID-19 test result
- Active duty members deploying or on temporary duty orders requiring testing
- Active duty and dependents PCSing overseas w/military orders directing them to obtain COVID-19 testing
- Pre-operative or pre-chemotherapy patients
- Patients directed to test by Public Health or a Medical Provider
For more guidance regarding COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website, or ask your primary care manager.