JOINT BASE SAN ANTONIO, Texas —
As a reminder, all Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting system, Command Access Card and military ID card locations throughout Joint Base San Antonio are by 100 percent appointment only and wait time for an appointment can be up to 30 to 60 days.
Civilian and military members need to remember then their CACs and military IDs expire and schedule renewal appointments appropriately.
Hours of operation at all locations is 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Mondays through Fridays, except holidays and down days.
For more information, call JBSA-Fort Sam Houston at 210-221-0415, JBSA-Lackland at 210-671-6006 or JBSA-Randolph at 210-652-3036.
Here's how to make appointments online at https://rapids-appointments.dmdc.osd.mil.
RAPIDS Appointment Scheduler
- Click “Make Appointment”
- Select a state: “TX” then click “Go”
- Select a city: “San Antonio” then click “Next >>”
- Select >> “2263 Stanley Road, Room 100-B JBSA-Fort Sam” or “JBSA-Lackland (Main Base)” or “JBSA-Lackland (Wilford Hall)” or JBSA-Randolph (Pitsenbarger Hall)”
- Select desired date (Green) and then desired time
- Enter all “Your Information” then click "Submit" to confirm your appointment
NOTE: Bring your confirmation email to your appointment