JOINT BASE SAN ANTONIO-FORT SAM HOUSTON, Texas —
The Fort Sam Houston Thrift Shop, sponsored by the Spouses' Club of the Fort Sam Houston Area, is held a grand re-opening ceremony Sept. 19 with a ribbon-cutting ceremony at its new location, which used to be the site of the Fort Sam Houston Museum. The address is now 1210 Stanley Road, building 123.
This is the seventh year the thrift shop has been in existence. It is already open to the public and hours are 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Wednesdays, Thursdays and the first Saturday of each month. Consignments are taken from 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.